Sunday, November 22, 2009
Community resources
There are many community resources. Community resources on the local level include churches, libraries, hospitals, and sports teams. Churches provide help for spiritual and emotional health; libraries provide help for mental health; hospitals provide help for physical and mental health; and sports teams provide help for physical and social health. Community resources on the state level include colleges, environmental centers, jobs, and parks. Colleges provide help for mental health; environmental centers provide help for environmental health; jobs provide help for social health; and parks provide help for environmental health. Community resources on the national level include national parks, museums, homeless shelters, and health organizations. National parks provide help for environmental health; museums provide help for mental health; homeless shelters provide help for emotional health; and health organizations provide help for physical, mental, and emotional health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i totally agree with everything you put on here. i def. agree with the church thing, that is a really smart idea on putting that on here.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHannah, I agree with the way you listed your community resources in each government level. I also think it's great how you included colleges on the state level. I actually didn't even think of that! Health organizations do provide help for physical, mental, and emotional health and I'm glad you pointed that out! Overall, I think you did a great job portraying the community resources in our local, state, and national level.
ReplyDeleteHannah, I agree with everything you said. I would have never thought of homeless shelters! Also the way you stated the fact was very organized!
ReplyDelete